close
close
Football coach in the arrest of the death of the missing teenager questioned – NBC Los Angeles

A football coach who was identified by the family of a missing 13-year-old boy as the last person who had contact with the teenager was booked, according to the law enforcement sources and court records, because of a non-related sexual accusation, according to the law enforcement authorities and court files.

The medical examiner in Ventura County confirmed that the body was in a ditch in Oxnard at the beginning of this week that was from Oscar Omar Hernandez. The police had said a body that seems to match the description of the teenager.

The custody man, Mario Edgardo Garcia Aquino, 43, was arrested on Wednesday morning by LAPD detectives for an arrest warrant in a non -related case for sexual assault, which was examined last year by the Sheriff department of the district of LA.

“This person was not arrested or accused in connection with the Hernandez case,” said Jennifer Forkish, director of LAPD’s public information director.

“Our investigation continues,” she said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pss9sm-z28c

Garcia Aquino did not appear in court at the criminal courts building in downtown LA on Friday and should be expected on Monday.

He was held in the prison of La County instead of a deposit of $ 100,000.

According to the criminal complaint in the 2024 investigation, Garcia Aquino sees a single number of attacks with the intention of committing another crime, of which the prosecutors claim that attempted rape, sodomy or oral copulation of a man.

Records show that the alleged attack took place in February 2024 and was examined by the special office of the Sheriff department of the Sheriff of the LA district.

Several sources of law enforcement said that the public prosecutor’s office of the LA district had checked the case in 2024, but did not submit any criminal complaints for unknown reasons.

NBC LA applied for a case memo from the office of the DA, which was normally delivered on request and described the decision of the office in detail in this case, but a spokesman rejected it to provide it.

The office of the DA said late Friday that it could not comment on the case directly because it is an ongoing examination.

(Tagstotranslate) LAPD (T) Oxnard

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *