close
close
Hamas calls for international investigation into Israeli use of banned weapons

Hamas has called for the formation of an international committee to investigate the Israeli army’s use of internationally banned weapons in the northern Gaza Strip, which it said led to the evaporation of bodies.

The Palestinian group said that statements from citizens and doctors in the northern Gaza Strip “strongly suggest that the terrorist occupying army is using internationally banned weapons during the brutal campaign of extermination that has been ongoing in the northern Gaza Strip for 53 days.” .

Last week, Dr. Munir Al-Bursh, director general of the Ministry of Health, said Israel is using weapons it has never seen before in the northern Gaza Strip. He described that these weapons caused people to be vaporized.

Last August, Civil Defense announced that 1,760 Palestinians had been completely vaporized and no remains remained. They alleged that Israel uses internationally banned weapons that disintegrate bodies on impact.

Hamas said the siege of northern Gaza has so far resulted in the killing of nearly three thousand people and the wounding of more than ten thousand, most of whom are children and women.

The Palestinian Health Ministry said on Saturday that the death toll in Gaza had reached at least 44,382. The ministry added that at least 105,142 Palestinians have also been injured in the Israeli military offensive against Gaza since October 7, 2023.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *